1. Height? I’m around 5’4 probably. I’m comfortable with the height I’m at. Sometimes, I actually kind of wish I was shorter than that. I don’t expect, or want to grow, much taller than where I stand right now.
2. Shoe size? I don’t like to announce my shoe size, because I’m actually quite self conscious about it. I’m an 8, leaning more towards a 9 or 10. I just feel like my feet never stop growing. It makes me feel self conscious when I know that some of my friends have like size 4 or 5 feet. I don’t like to be the tall one in my relationships, or friendships. I like to be the tiny one. I don’t know why.
3. Sexual orientation? Well, in 8th and 9th grade I started to question my sexuality, so I suppose you could say I was bi-curious. Then, in the middle of 9th grade and from then on, I realized that I wasn’t straight. I mean, I don’t like to put a label on who I love or how I am. But, I realized that I could look at a male or a female, and feel the same emotional and physical connection between both. It didn’t matter or phase me if they had a penis or a vagina- if they had a good heart and I was attracted to them, it didn’t matter to me. Some people don’t believe in the term “bisexuality” and believe that you either have to be gay or straight- that there’s no in between. But, I believe if you HAD to classify what my sexuality was, I would definitely be bisexual. I can’t help how I feel.
4. Do you smoke? Nope. I never have, and I probably will try it at some point just to see what it’s like. But, I would never want to do it regularly.
5. Do you drink? Not so much. I have a few sips here and there, sure. Never enough to be able to say I was wasted or anything like that. Along with smoking, I just don’t have much of an interest in it. I’d prefer it over smoking, but honestly, I’m perfectly fine with being sober. I’m able to have a shit load of fun while I’m not drunk or high. With that being said, I don’t judge people who do drink or smoke, seeing as I have friends that do one or both. That’s just not MY preference, you know?
6. Age you get mistaken for? Honestly, I’m not sure. I’m 16 years old. I think I look younger than that, but that is just how I view myself. I’ve never really been given an age when someone describes my appearance. It’s just kind of I’m either cute or not.
7. Want any tattoos? Yes- at some point, I do. I’m not quite sure of what yet, but I do know I definitely want it to be something having to do with my mom. Also, I don’t think having a tramp stamp is trashy. I think it’s pretty fucking sexy. I’d probably get my tattoo there, or up on my back.
8. Got any piercings? Yes. I have one in each ear.
9. Want any more piercings? I want one more hole in each of my ears, and I also want my cartilage pierced. That will probably be happening sometime in the near future. I’ve thought of getting my nose pierced, but I’m not sure if that’d work/look good on me.
10. Best friend? I have a close group of people who I would consider to be my “best friends”, but if I had to consider someone my absolute best friend, it’d be a mix of my mom and my boyfriend.
11. Relationship status? I’m in a relationship with this beautiful boy. There have been a few bumps in the road, but each bump only makes the bond between us stronger. I couldn’t be happier, and I don’t see me losing feelings for him at any point, honestly.
12. Biggest fears? I have quite a few. My first would have to be losing my mom. Just the mere thought of that is making me tear up. I’ll get into explaining why in a little bit. I’m afraid of being alone. I can’t even imagine being alone, or not having anyone to love or care for me. I’m afraid of the dark. I like being out and staying up late at night time, but I don’t like to be alone in the dark- it makes me extremely paranoid. I’m afraid of ants, squirrels, and deers. It’s not a HUGE fear, but it definitely makes me squeamish. I would like to personally erase each of them from humanity for multiple different reasons. I’m also afraid of needles, and the unknown.
13. Biggest celebrity crush? Beyonce is, and always will be, my number one. She is so beautiful, and such an inspiration. I look up to her in many ways. Others would have to be Joseph Gordan-Levitt, Leonardo Dicaprio, Shia Labeouf, Nicki Minaj, Drake, I have a cute little crush on Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling, and probably Selena Gomez. They are all so beautiful in so many different aspects. Mm.
14. Favorite movie? I have a few. Disturbia, Titanic, 500 Days of Summer, & It’s Kind Of A Funny Story. I can relate to each of them, and I can watch them countless amounts of times and honestly never grow tired of them.
15. I’ll love you if: You let me peel your sunburn, treat the people I love with respect, genuinely listen to me, never judge me, have open sexual conversations with me, like Ihop, enjoy strawberries, write me pretty letters, give nice warm hugs, share a mutual love of Beyonce, don’t lie to me, and if you’re just a good human being.
16. Someone you miss? Well, I miss a lot of my old friends. That used to be a problem with me, and was part of why I slipped into depression. I used to have a very hard time of letting go, and I suppose I still do. But, I’ve gotten a lot better at handling that type of situation. I don’t like to talk about them. So, I mean, if I had to pick two people I miss, it would have to first off be my dad. It’s kind of complicated, but I’ll explain that in an upcoming question. The second person would have to be Jen Krivda. I just stumbled across a video of me and her, and it just broke my heart. I hate wondering day after day where she is, or what she’s doing. I wish I knew. I just want to give her a big hug and kiss and tell her how fucking lovely she is. I wish things didn’t turn out the way they did. I wish I still had one of my best friends around.
17. Most traumatic experience? I’m assuming you’re asking about things that really shook me to my core, maybe even fucked me up a bit. Well, for starters, my parents divorce. The end of eighth grade and all throughout ninth when I realized that nobody really gave a fuck about me anymore. When my cousin was hit and run over by a bus- which if you know who Ashley Zauflik is, she’d be my cousin. And mostly just a lot having to do with my dad.
18. A fact about your personality? Alright, so I’m one of the friendliest people you’ll probably ever stumble upon. But, I’m stubborn as fuck. I will listen to you talk for hours and hours about your life, your feelings, anything about you. As soon as it turns onto me, and talking about something I did wrong, or your opinion on the way I’m feeling, I become very stubborn and automatically shut down and want to be left alone. It’s nothing personal, honestly. I’m really trying to work on that though, because it pushes people away and that’s the last thing I want. Another fact about my personality is that although I’m very sweet, if I sense you’re lying to me or trying to make me seem like a fool after I helped you out, I will automatically call you out on your bullshit. I have no problem doing that. I also have no problem deleting people like that from my life. I have a great group of people in my life, and I have enough going on within those friendships and within myself- no room for liars or people who aren’t true to me.
19. What I hate most about myself? Probably how stubborn I am, and how overly sensitive I can be. A combination of both of those things never turns out well, I promise you that.
20. What I love most about myself? I love how compassionate I am, I love how friendly and respectful I am, I love how nonjudgmental and open-minded I am, I love how I’m able to relate to everyone and give in-depth advice, I love my lips, and I really don’t mind my body all that much.
21. What I want to be when I’m older? I definitely want to be a psychologist, a social worker, or a counselor.
22. My relationship with my sibling(s)? Since my parents divorce, me and my brother have had a tough relationship. He’s 13 years old, he’s still immature, and he tends to act like an asshole. But, I never realized just how hurt he is from the whole situation, and how alike we really are. He really is a wonderful, caring, funny person. Lately, we’ve been getting along a lot better and I love my boyfriend for helping contribute to that. It really makes me want to cry, knowing that we’re becoming closer. I really love him so much.
23. My relationship with my parents? My mom and I are best friends. I tell her everything, and she tells me mostly everything- with the exception of stuff she doesn’t want me to know because she doesn’t like when I worry about her. She is the most beautiful human being I know. She doesn’t see it, which kills me. I look up to her so much. When I was hitting rock bottom, when I was on the verge of making a huge fucking mistake, she pulled me out of the depths and helped me realize that I have a bunch of people- especially her- that love and care about me so much. I go through all that I go through and stay strong, mainly because of her. I just always want her to be proud of me. I love her so much, and I would literally kill anyone who fucked with her feelings or hurt her in any way. Now my dad and I used to be close when I was little. Then, he decided to pick fights with my mom and things started to go downhill. He then decided it would be okay to have a girlfriend. Not too long after, he decided it would be okay to spend all of his time with his girlfriend and her kids, in a different state- completely neglecting me and my brother, and not helping out my mom whatsoever. It’s like we only exist when it’s convenient for him. It really makes me upset and angry. I looked at it as he’s supposed to be the most important guy in my life, but he just up and left. So, what would make anyone else stay? It caused me to have a lot of self esteem issues, but I’ve had those feelings buried away for quite some time. I’m trying to decide if I even want a relationship with him anymore. All I know is I miss how he used to be; when I actually felt like he gave a shit.
24. My idea of a perfect date? Anywhere I’m at with my boyfriend. I mean it.
25. My biggest pet peeves? When people don’t have manners, when people are obnoxious and rude in public, when people lie to me and I find out about it after I put my trust in them, when people continue to be overly two-faced and seem to not see anything wrong with it, when my nail polish chips/my nails grow, and when water bottles aren’t freezing cold.
26. A description of the girl/boy I like: Well, I’m in a relationship with Zach- our 5 months is July 6th, although it seems much much longer than 5 months. He’s about 5’10-5’11, he has curly brown hair, the prettiest blue eyes, the nicest and tastiest lips, the cutest smile, the nicest body, the sexiest dick, the kindest heart, he’s easy to get along with, he always listens and understands, he cares so much even about people he doesn’t know, he’s very optimistic, he’s very wise, very care free, sensitive, sweet, never treats me differently in front of other people— In a lot of ways, he’s like me with a penis. Besides my mom, he’s the most beautiful human being I know, hands down.
27. A description of my best friend? I pretty much already described both, so it’d just be pointless for me to rewrite everything.
28. A reason I’ve lied to a friend? To avoid conflict.
29. What I hate most about school? I don’t mind the work, I really don’t. I mainly just hate how early I have to wake up, how long I have to sit in a classroom for, and a lot of the people that attend the school I go to. Oh, and all the fucking drama.
30. What my last text message says? "okaay :/ well you know i will always be here for you."
31. What words upset me the most? Pretty much any negative term that could hurt the feelings of someone I love or care about. Shit like “faggot” “fatass”.
32. What words make me feel the best about myself? Beautiful, lovely, wonderful
33. A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11? Well, I haven’t wished on 11:11 ever since I met and started dating Zach. But, I guess before that, I would always wish for this one boy who looking back on it, I’m glad I picked up my broken heart and got the courage to move the fuck on because if I would have stayed crying and dwelling on him, I would have missed out on the best thing I have in my life.
34. What I find attractive in boys/girls? Lips, hair, boobs, smiles, how sweet they are, if I can trust them, hip bones, cheeks, eyes.
35. A random fact about anything? My vagina is wet. Good bye.